Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .

Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .
All Boys love mud and water!

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Cherish every moment...

This was such a great weekend with my baby boy! When I think back at where I was this time last year, it's hard to believe we have come so far. It's amazing the changes that can take place in your life in less than a year's time. I remember feeling as big as a house last june with swollen feet anxiously awaiting Greyson's arrival and getting ready to move out of our apartment and into our first home....wow we had a lot going on to say the least. I have so many funny memories of Darin putting 2 chairs in front of a wall that needed painted. One for me to sit on and one for me to prop my feet up. I have never seen him work so hard and fast to get our house ready with only a few weeks to spare and all I could do was walk around slowly pointing out the spots he missed (boy did I time that right)!

Now with Greyson's birthday right around the corner, I am realizing more than ever to cherish every moment and everyday I have with him because time goes by too quickly. Everytime he says mamma, every slobbery kiss he plants on my face and every little giggle or belly laugh he makes grabs my heart and reminds me how sweet it is to be his mommy!

No comments:

Greyson loves bathtime!

Greyson loves bathtime!
Visit with Nana and Papa Clark

Daddy & Greyson

Daddy & Greyson
2 Peas In A Pod!

I love family time!

I love family time!