Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .

Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .
All Boys love mud and water!

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Greyson at the Beach!

This had to be one of my most enjoyable weekends with Greyson. I took him to the beach with Kelly, Braxton and Brayden. I try to stretch all my weekends out and take in as much as I can because these moments are precious and my time spent with him. His personality is so cute right now and he's becoming a real character. He is just on the verge of walking so of course he's bumped his head a couple of times in the process. I started this trick with him now so he won't cry. Whenever he runs into something, I touch the wall, the floor (whatever it may be) and say "bad, bad". So now he's touches everything he runs into and says in his cutest little voice "bad bad!" including our dog Jack! Not sure that was one of my better educational tools. I love this picture of him at the Beach....typical boy, give him mud and water and he's good to go!

No comments:

Greyson loves bathtime!

Greyson loves bathtime!
Visit with Nana and Papa Clark

Daddy & Greyson

Daddy & Greyson
2 Peas In A Pod!

I love family time!

I love family time!