Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .

Greyson's Day at the Beach . . .
All Boys love mud and water!

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .

Greyson's 1st Birthday . . .
Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Greyson Turns 1 year old!

I can't believe that my sweet baby is 1 year old! I am trying to capture every moment, every new word, every new face that he makes so I don't miss anything. We were up north the entire week following the 4th of July and I had so much fun with him swimming and just enjoying the Summer...and taking in a lot of Greyson's "firsts". His first time in a pool, first time eating cake & ice cream and his first time meeting a Disney character. I hope you enjoy these photos of his "firsts" as much as Greyson did!

No comments:

Greyson loves bathtime!

Greyson loves bathtime!
Visit with Nana and Papa Clark

Daddy & Greyson

Daddy & Greyson
2 Peas In A Pod!

I love family time!

I love family time!